Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How can I use Ninja Ripper with Dolphin
#11
(02-02-2021, 12:40 AM)MarKreationsStudios Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 09:14 PM)GreenHat43 Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 07:27 AM)flipdark95 Wrote: Has anyone else run into a issue where it says 'state not found' after trying to rip using any of the methods in ninja ripper?

I was just having trouble with that recently, "state not found" means dolphin is trying to find a save state and actually doesn't have anything to do with ninja ripper. You need to change what hot key Dolphin uses for save states. In order to do that open Dolphin, go to the menu bar, Select options, > HotKey Settings, and then you should be able to change it.

Do you know how to fix the issue where all you get is a log file and no .rip files or textures when you click F11?

You know I had this same problem, but I couldn't recreate what ever was causing it. I know that the log file is created when you first start Ninja ripper,  so its probably failing to rip somehow. Maybe your F11 key is already being used for something and you need to adjust that in Ninja ripper's settings?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: How can I use Ninja Ripper with Dolphin - by GreenHat43 - 02-04-2021, 12:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)