Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Building a Free Library of Images for Everyone
#81
Hi everyone,

I’ve added more free texture images for this week:

Tile-able Asphalt is here:
https://soundimage.org/txr-concrete-pavement-seamless/

Tile-able bark is here:
https://soundimage.org/txr-bark-seamless/

And tile-able brick is here:
https://soundimage.org/txr-brick-seamless/

I’ve also created an index page for all of the image pages. It’s accessed from the top menu bar on my site.
https://soundimage.org/images-home-page/

OTHER NEWS

If you happen to need some creepy-sounding music, I’ll be releasing some new tracks tomorrow. Be sure to check my free music thread.

In the meantime, if you find my free assets helpful, please consider making a small donation on my website to help support my efforts.

Please stay safe.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Building a Free Library of Images for Everyone - by Eric Matyas - 01-18-2021, 10:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)