Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Converting general image formats in RGB565 to RGB888
#4
(01-12-2021, 04:30 PM)SuperPupperDoggo Wrote: I mean an exported PNG from a ripping tool that appears discolored in a way consistent with an RGB565 being interpreted as RGB888
Example:
https://imgur.com/a/ZWhYovx

I am looking for a solution to fix the discoloration, preferably one that works in a web browser.

Oh, I see now what you mean. I don't think there is a program/website for this (closest I could find was the following: https://lvgl.io/tools/imageconverter, but it's not what you want to do exactly).

What tool are you using for ripping? There may be an option/command line flag that specifically allows you to prevent this from occurring.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Converting general image formats in RGB565 to RGB888 - by eflags - 01-12-2021, 05:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)