Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Mario World [Ripping All Levels]
(12-11-2020, 05:19 PM)Barack Obama Wrote: [Image: M7TSROk.png]
Found it inside the WRAM and spontaneously started piecing it together. Like Chargin' Chuck, the pieces don't fit 100% onto each other and are shifted by at least one pixel.

I also found the conveyor rope and other foreground stuff within the WRAM, so you can expect a revision soon.

Revised:
- Animated Sprite Objects: Added the cycling debris for the grab blocks, tweaked some stuff here and there.

I thought I'd better let you know that I JUST found out that the turn sprites have different heads as well as the Walk, Jump, and Idle frames.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Mario World [Ripping All Levels] - by DogToon64 - 12-19-2020, 08:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)