12-10-2020, 05:55 PM
I just found out something about Tails' Adventure just now...
[spoiler]
Toad Bup is in Tails' Adventure's!
![[Image: attachment.php?aid=11334]](https://www.vg-resource.com/attachment.php?aid=11334)
And yes, this is real.
But jokes aside:
[spoiler=DOUBLE SPOILER!!!]
I'm ripping a few sprites from Tails' Adventure as well.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
And aside from that, here's an update on Mario's sprites:
It will be a little while before I release the sheet. I got to go through the game again and get the cutscene sprites.
Until then, here's some sprites I hope ya'll can make use of until I can get his sheet done
:
[spoiler]
![[Image: attachment.php?aid=11338]](https://www.vg-resource.com/attachment.php?aid=11338)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
Toad Bup is in Tails' Adventure's!
And yes, this is real.
But jokes aside:
[spoiler=DOUBLE SPOILER!!!]
I'm ripping a few sprites from Tails' Adventure as well.

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
And aside from that, here's an update on Mario's sprites:
It will be a little while before I release the sheet. I got to go through the game again and get the cutscene sprites.
Until then, here's some sprites I hope ya'll can make use of until I can get his sheet done
:[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

