Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hatsune Miku Project Diva Future Tone
#1
I tried to submit the models multiple times but they're always rejected. I also checked available rips and they don't seem correct.
If anyone is interested I will rip more, for now just some models to see if people are interested.
Eye envmap and clothes envmaps included. Fbx models, dds textures. Correct bone and texture names. Load body first, don't merge, it'll mess up the bones. Head is shared, if the module has different colors for eyes and such you'll find them inside its outfit folder.
Models By Sega
Script by Minmode
Rip by me
Ps4 version
https://mega.nz/folder/WQwyRYQK#MuGKc7P8ROQtjCCXYNa7-A
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hatsune Miku Project Diva Future Tone - by Makoto - 12-06-2020, 04:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)