Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Rune Factory Frontier
#3
(11-18-2020, 07:32 AM)kasumi777 Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 08:04 AM)Jaffaone23 Wrote: I would like to rip the map models from this game but I can't find any information to help me do so, I have ripped the files from the game but I have no idea how to get the models out of the files, they are all .bin, .bat, .scc, .csv

The easy way  is the  wii dolphin but they do not have bone. work with  destiny  to.

Thank you, but how do I do this? I just want the map models so bones aren't needed anyway
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rune Factory Frontier - by Jaffaone23 - 11-17-2020, 08:04 AM
RE: Rune Factory Frontier - by kasumi777 - 11-18-2020, 07:32 AM
RE: Rune Factory Frontier - by Jaffaone23 - 11-21-2020, 09:57 AM
RE: Rune Factory Frontier - by kasumi777 - 11-22-2020, 10:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)