Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[Tutorial] Ripping from Unity Engine games.
#22
I had a question about UABE. I'm trying to rip animations from Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and I saw how the tutorial on this page said that if the Asset Studio exports the model on frame 1 of its animation, that I should use UABE, so I tried that by locating the file with my model in it, and then having UABE open it. UABE said it was compressed, so I had it uncompress the file for me, and then I exported the uncompressed asset file. I tried to open the uncompressed Asset file, but then UABE gave me an error saying "Unable to read the bundle file! (invalid file or unknown version?)". that's where I'm stuck, because the other files in the game that are uncompressed by default work, but then the file that UABE decompressed doesn't work. I've linked the uncompressed .assets file I got, if anyone could help, that'd be great.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-z6WZAX...sp=sharing
Reply


Messages In This Thread
.resources Files - by starshinygirl123 - 01-27-2020, 02:44 PM
RE: [Tutorial] Ripping from Unity Engine games. - by wonka1004 - 11-12-2020, 08:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)