Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping from the 1999 PC game "Big Fun in Furbyland"
#1
Now, as you may or may not know, a Furby game called "Big Fun in Furbyland" was released for PC in 1999. Me, being a Furby fan, decided that I wanted to make a sprite comic using sprites from that game, but when I looked for sprite rips from the game, I was unable to find any. I looked on various different websites, including this one, and no sprite rips were able to be found. I then went to archive.org to download a copy of the game to check how the graphics were stored. After looking through the files, I suspect the games graphics are in the following files: FurbySnd.MMA and FurbySd2.MMA. Both of these files are MMA files, which I cannot open. Because of this, I would like it if someone could please download both of those files and open them to check what is contained within them. Specifically, I would like the interactive Furby you play with between minigames ripped from the game files. If anyone decides to help me with this project, thank you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ripping from the 1999 PC game "Big Fun in Furbyland" - by FurbyFan - 11-04-2020, 05:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)