Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Should I Upload this?
#5
(10-14-2020, 05:11 PM)DogToon64 Wrote: It's basically "points" (I'm not sure what they're actually called) that make the legs, arms, head, etc. move.

Here's an example from the TerminalMontage Mario model (I moved the hand so you can see it):

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11084]

That "point" is connected to the hand, which is also connected to another one on the arm, and the one that's connected to the arm is connected to the body.
I hope you understand what I mean.
Thanks! ^^
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Should I Upload this? - by Spikey-Valentine - 10-14-2020, 04:26 PM
RE: Should I Upload this? - by DogToon64 - 10-14-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: Should I Upload this? - by Spikey-Valentine - 10-14-2020, 04:58 PM
RE: Should I Upload this? - by DogToon64 - 10-14-2020, 05:11 PM
RE: Should I Upload this? - by Spikey-Valentine - 10-14-2020, 05:29 PM
RE: Should I Upload this? - by Spikey-Valentine - 10-15-2020, 03:01 PM
RE: Should I Upload this? - by DogToon64 - 10-16-2020, 03:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)