Before I show you my favorite rips, here's some new ones:
Super Mario World (Just Keef Edition):

^ My favorite Koopaling!

And updates to:




Cuphead:


^ Two of my favorite characters from this game. (Yes, they're two of my favorite characters in Cuphead)


I was going to upload Mugman, but someone beat me to it XP
But it didn't take me that long to rip though.
(BTW, if any of you are interested in how long it took me to rip Grim Matchstick, here's the answer: Less than a day. Yes Less than a day. BUT I had did have a revision to rip some things I accidentally missed before it got accepted. Here's a tutorial if you want to rip other characters like I did for Grim and the Baby Dragon/ Grim Jr.)
Mega Man Maker:


Pizza Tower:
(Surprisingly, I only have one sheet from this game this time XP )

And finally, few of you might be wondering "What are your favorite rips?"
Here's some of them:
(I put them in a spoiler to reduce the size of this post)
[spoiler=My favorite rips (So far)]
FAVORITE RIPS (so far):
NOTE: This might become outdated over time, and more sheets will be added.
The best Koopaling! ^v^:

Favorite Cuphead character, with one of my favorite thumbnails:

Second favorite Cuphead character:

"BOOM! Feel the explosion!":

This one's got one of my top 3 favorite Pokemon in it
:

Another one of my favorite rips, with a hysterical thumbnail:

Awesome Dinosaur with awesome sprites (even though there isn't much):

The best Dry Bones sprites I've ever seen as well as a Dry Bones sprite sheet made by NO Body the Dragon:
(I bet my friend I know would like this one as well
)

The most amazingly detailed Sega Genesis sprites (I would honestly expect to see this on the SNES):

* Insert Spiderman Meme here
:

Another meme!:

And finally!
Favorite level rip:

[/spoiler]
Super Mario World (Just Keef Edition):
Iggy
^ My favorite Koopaling!

Boo and Big Boo
And updates to:
Rex
Spike Top, Buzzy Beetle, and Boney Beetle
New Enemies
Lakitu and Spiny
Cuphead:
Grim Matchstick
Baby Dragon/ Grim Jr.
^ Two of my favorite characters from this game. (Yes, they're two of my favorite characters in Cuphead)
Level Complete Background
Level Complete Background
I was going to upload Mugman, but someone beat me to it XP
But it didn't take me that long to rip though.
(BTW, if any of you are interested in how long it took me to rip Grim Matchstick, here's the answer: Less than a day. Yes Less than a day. BUT I had did have a revision to rip some things I accidentally missed before it got accepted. Here's a tutorial if you want to rip other characters like I did for Grim and the Baby Dragon/ Grim Jr.)
Mega Man Maker:
Mega Man 11 Backgrounds
Mockup Images 1
Pizza Tower:
(Surprisingly, I only have one sheet from this game this time XP )
Sleigh
And finally, few of you might be wondering "What are your favorite rips?"
Here's some of them:
(I put them in a spoiler to reduce the size of this post)
[spoiler=My favorite rips (So far)]
FAVORITE RIPS (so far):
NOTE: This might become outdated over time, and more sheets will be added.
The best Koopaling! ^v^:
Iggy
Favorite Cuphead character, with one of my favorite thumbnails:
Grim Matchstick
Second favorite Cuphead character:
Baby Dragon/ Grim Jr.
"BOOM! Feel the explosion!":
Blast Man
This one's got one of my top 3 favorite Pokemon in it
:Avatar Icons
Another one of my favorite rips, with a hysterical thumbnail:
Desert Background
Awesome Dinosaur with awesome sprites (even though there isn't much):
Plessie
The best Dry Bones sprites I've ever seen as well as a Dry Bones sprite sheet made by NO Body the Dragon:
(I bet my friend I know would like this one as well
)Plessie
The most amazingly detailed Sega Genesis sprites (I would honestly expect to see this on the SNES):
Sonic Team Logo
* Insert Spiderman Meme here
:Pizza Boxes
Another meme!:
You Suck! Message
And finally!
Favorite level rip:
Cloud Man Stage
[/spoiler]

