Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

DogToon64's Sprite Rippin' Gallery
#7
Well, all I have at this time is...

PIZZA TOWER (oh boy!):

Boiling Sauce
Boiling Sauce

^ I can hear the "WAH-WAH-WAH-WWAAAAAAAAAHHHHH" sound coming from this sheet

Firemouth Projectile
Firemouth Projectile
TV
TV
TNT Block
TNT Block

Pizza Cutter
Pizza Cutter

UFOs
UFOs
John Block
John Block


And now for the main highlight for this post...
GOLF Stage 1
GOLF Stage 1



and one Mega Man 7 sheet:
(I forgot to add it :P)

True Shield Attacker
True Shield Attacker


Up next (I said this before, but this time, I really do mean it): My favorite rips (so far), and a sprite rip for "a certain cute, lovable, and popular dinosaur".
Reply


Messages In This Thread
DogToon64's Sprite Rippin' Gallery - by DogToon64 - 08-29-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: DogToon64's Sprite Rippin' Gallery - by DogToon64 - 09-28-2020, 07:56 PM
RE: DogToon64's Sprite Rippin' Gallery - by Ton - 07-26-2023, 09:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)