Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

DioShiba's Pixel Thread 2021: Assortment of Assets and Artworks
#38
Finally caught up with the new developments since last time (2 years ago lol). I gotta say your art fucking amazing and mind blowing.
The castle in space in another dimension thing makes you travel to bizarre and fantastical worlds of imagination.
My human self feels naked and fragile when looking at the skeleton and roots and beating arts thing.
I really like what you did with mario. The style is unique and fresh and cool. I would love to see you do more of that please
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: DioShiba's 2020 "what the hell am I doing with these pixels?" thread. - by -¼- - 09-13-2020, 12:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)