Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Rejected Mechakoopa Sprite
#5
(09-06-2020, 06:46 PM)DogToon64 Wrote: 1. Sounds good!

2. Oh wait, I made a mistake, I meant foot, not leg. Sorry!

3. I watched a video on YouTube with them, and I found out that the Red one's eyes don't disappear, but when the Blue one is charging up it's laser, the Blue one's eyes disappear, until it shoots

Your welcome! Good luck on your Mecha Koopa! Smile
It's done! I followed your advice and I think it actually does look much better, getting rid of the artwork was a big help too! I didn't notice just how much space it took. I also added a few minor things like variant names and a regular bullet missile for the normal Mechakoopa because I realized the normal Mechakoopa's shooting sprites were kinda useless without a unique missile to go along with them. Really hope it gets approved this time!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rejected Mechakoopa Sprite - by dacorralesr - 09-06-2020, 01:16 PM
RE: Rejected Mechakoopa Sprite - by DogToon64 - 09-06-2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Rejected Mechakoopa Sprite - by dacorralesr - 09-06-2020, 06:13 PM
RE: Rejected Mechakoopa Sprite - by DogToon64 - 09-06-2020, 06:46 PM
RE: Rejected Mechakoopa Sprite - by dacorralesr - 09-06-2020, 08:36 PM
RE: Rejected Mechakoopa Sprite - by JewyB - 09-11-2020, 09:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)