Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Mario Party
#3
(09-04-2020, 01:09 PM)JoshdaBoss Wrote: Hello, I am currently making a voice mod for Super Mario Party. I extracted the .bea file inside, but I got an .fsst file. I don't know how to extract it but, luckily, there's a place to turn to when you need this sort of assistance, VG Resource. If you guys could help me, that would be appreciated.

As always, the file has been placed in a Google Drive link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Py9ts1...sp=sharing

.fsst files are actually BFSAR files
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Super Mario Party - by JoshdaBoss - 09-04-2020, 01:09 PM
RE: Super Mario Party - by squidiskool - 09-04-2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Super Mario Party - by JJ314 - 09-04-2020, 03:45 PM
RE: Super Mario Party - by JoshdaBoss - 09-04-2020, 05:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)