Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Community Pixel Hut (General Sprite Thread)
(05-30-2019, 03:40 PM)ProtoTroid X Wrote: So I revisited an old sprite.
[Image: 3gFRwpT.png]

Armos Knight Redux! The new one is the pieces all at the bottom and assembled to the right.

But that shield needs some serious work.

EDIT:
Made a better shield.
[Image: HOwESk9.png]

Couldn't help but notice this one but god damn, I just love the pixel work on this one.

(07-28-2020, 11:23 PM)psykonaut Wrote: Some custom Pink Tails stamps I did for my accts on Deviantart and Youtube Smile

I don't want to be harsh on this, but I can tell you that a recolor can only do so much for you in the long run.

I'm gonna say what I usually say in these situations and just tell you to make things from scratch. Making something from nothing will give you better results in the long run.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Community Pixel Hut (General Sprite Thread) - by DioShiba - 08-27-2020, 05:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)