Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
With the help of another person, I got both scripts mostly working in Blender 2.80+. They work mostly the same as before, but the NUMDLB import script can only import the first image for the first UV map. The rest of the UV maps for every mesh containing at least 2 get imported fine, but they are without their secondary textures. That prominently means that most fighters' eyes will need an additional manual setup to display correctly, using a mix shader to combine 2 principled BSDF shaders linked to each texture composing of their eyes. Everywhere else, this should not be too much of a problem.
Give it a try if desired, but I won't make a release until I solve this part. They can be found at the usual place at https://gitlab.com/Worldblender/io_scene_numdlb
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Worldblender - 08-17-2020, 09:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)