Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Smurfs on 3DS Model Rips?
#2
(08-07-2020, 01:44 PM)TheRulerOfOats Wrote: Hi there, I've not been on this site for a really long time, but I come back for an important purpose.
I just spent the last 3 or 4 hours learning and attempting to rip the 3D Models from The Smurfs on 3DS, but upon getting to the stage where I had an extracted RomFS, I discovered that THIS is the entire file structure for the game.
[Image: SbF0mXa.png]
No, you're not seeing wrong, the entire game is stored in 2 bin files and whatever on earth a 'moflex' file is, at least as far as I understand comparing with the extracted RomFS folders of other 3DS games.
Well I tried to make do with this by reading the bin files in hex and then using Model Researcher to offset the values just right to end up with a model, but it was a one in a million chance and I was desperate for resolve, and upon realizing this, I gave up.
I want to get the models of this game so bad because as far as I can tell, the smurf models in this game and most certainly Gargamel's model are the only show-accurate models of characters from The Smurfs currently in existence that are of decent fidelity.
Could anyone help me?

I'll try helping you tomorrow morning


Messages In This Thread
The Smurfs on 3DS Model Rips? - by TheRulerOfOats - 08-07-2020, 01:44 PM
RE: The Smurfs on 3DS Model Rips? - by Luigi Luigi 2401 - 08-08-2020, 09:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)