Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

DogToon64's temporary substitute for the YouTube Community Tab
#8
It looks like the recent drama is finally over. Thank goodness!
Anyways, as well as saying that, I also wanted to tell you all that my most popular video on YouTube, Sonic CD Amy's Story, has made it over 6000 views today! 6000!
   


If you haven't seen it yet, here's the video:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

(If you have seen it and you're a member of the VG resource, thank you for watching! If you're new to it, thank you!)
Until then, see you until next week's post  Wink 


PS. As you can see on the right, I'm on the Sounds Resource now! But I'm rarely going to upload there, so don't expect me to rip sounds as often as I rip sprites or make sprites.

EDIT: Welp, it looks like the recent drama is going on a bit longer...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: DogToon64's temporary substitute for the YouTube community tab - by DogToon64 - 07-27-2020, 03:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)