Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hello World! I will go by the name of JarHead here.
#2
Welcome!

It sounds like we have some pretty similar preferences of subject matter. I like working on characters that don't get much love as well, although my medium is sprites rather than models. I like working on the more obscure characters partially because they tend to resonate with me a bit more and partially because the more mainstream characters tend to have a lot of spritesheets already.

Judging by what you've shown so far it looks like your are a Rareware fan huh? Super cool!

Welcome again! I look forward to seeing your work!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Hello World! I will go by the name of JarHead here. - by Spriter Theo - 07-26-2020, 05:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)