Welp, I'm almost done with another animation! If I complete it this month, this will mean it'll be my fourth animation I've completed in July of 2020!
Yes, that's right, I'm crazy enough to finish and make THREE animations this month!
I might upload one to YouTube later, I'll share it here as well.
Today, I got two sheets accepted on tSR! TWO!!! B)
Here's a sneak peek, enjoy!
[spoiler]Two of the animations I completed are actually not ones in the trailer up above, they're my own quick projects I made in my spare time
As well as that, I have a Patafoin parody coming soon. It's far from finished, but it'll come soon.
As for rips, I'm thinking about data digging in Pizza Tower: Demo 2 to see what I can find for The Pizza Tower (DEMO) section on tSR. I've already found some interesting stuff, I'm going to dig in farther to see what I can find.
FUN FACT: Sausage Man's sprites with and without the cigar are actually in 1 palette instead of 2 palettes according to UMT. Interesting...
Anyways, until then, make sure to subscribe to my channel.
See ya'll next time!
[/spoiler]
EDIT: I did finish it a while back, and I made 4 animations that month B)
Yes, that's right, I'm crazy enough to finish and make THREE animations this month!
I might upload one to YouTube later, I'll share it here as well.
Today, I got two sheets accepted on tSR! TWO!!! B)
Here's a sneak peek, enjoy!
[spoiler]Two of the animations I completed are actually not ones in the trailer up above, they're my own quick projects I made in my spare time

As well as that, I have a Patafoin parody coming soon. It's far from finished, but it'll come soon.
As for rips, I'm thinking about data digging in Pizza Tower: Demo 2 to see what I can find for The Pizza Tower (DEMO) section on tSR. I've already found some interesting stuff, I'm going to dig in farther to see what I can find.
FUN FACT: Sausage Man's sprites with and without the cigar are actually in 1 palette instead of 2 palettes according to UMT. Interesting...
Anyways, until then, make sure to subscribe to my channel.
See ya'll next time!

[/spoiler]
EDIT: I did finish it a while back, and I made 4 animations that month B)

