Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
(07-14-2020, 10:37 PM)Magma Dragoon Wrote: Always cool to see more NGPC rips.

All being well, I can get a few more games covered!

In the meantime, I've initiated another branch of the project: Really? Really! (DS Version). It's going to take a fair amount of time, because unlike Sonic Rush or Megaman ZX, the layers for the graphics don't work conventionally, so I've got to hard cut the characters out of the backgrounds. But, Kaede, Sakura, Primula and some backgrounds (Sakura blocks the first couple of backgrounds and the missing one on the bottom row fades in and out quickly during a scene transition in the early game, so I've got to go back and get it) are initiated at least.

[Image: Kaede-Fuyou-RRDS.png] [Image: Sakura-Yae-RRDS.png]
[Image: Primula-RRDS.png] [Image: Backgrounds-RRDS.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Παρατηρητής's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station] - by Paraemon - 07-15-2020, 06:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)