Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How to rip from Nintendo Switch games?
#2
(07-09-2020, 03:35 PM)Piipperi Wrote: Hello. First of all, I want to say I'm really new to all this ripping stuff.

I'm looking to first rip Pokkén Tournament DX since it's lacking everything when it comes to the sprites. What tools do I need to rip the stuff from this and other Switch games, and how is it actually done? I don't have a rooted/homebrewed Switch, but I do have the xci file for Pokkén Tournament DX on my computer, and I guess the next thing to do is to extract it somehow I think? I really don't have any experience with this.

So if someone knows the tools needed (and maybe some tutorial too), please link them. Thanks.
 you need to rip the romfs. It can easily be done by most applications but most notably Yuzu can do it. Just install it along with your keys and right click the game you want and extract it.

[Image: 1143f6c3f07c672a4433157d3e3a1609.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: How to rip from Nintendo Switch games? - by JonathanJoestar - 07-14-2020, 01:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)