Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
So, remember less than 48 hours ago when I submitted Yue?

Here she is again, in her most recent rendition from Memories Off -Innocent Fille- for Dearest. Or at least, in WIP form; the character CG is in tile form for some bizarre reason, and parts of the tiles overlap with parts of the other, so I've got to form a grid first before fusing them together. But hey, I've done that a fair amount already with the Sonic games - which I will get back to. A change of pace is always nice.

[Image: Yue-Imasaka-MOIF.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Observer's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station] - by Paraemon - 06-30-2020, 09:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)