Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hi! Im Nezha and I have no life! So I got Bloodstained models <.<
#3
(06-25-2020, 07:30 PM)Spriter Theo Wrote: Welcome!

I haven't done any modding myself, but the desire to make a Smash Bros. fangame is what introduced me to this website initially as well. I don't really have anything to show for said fangame though, oh well. Submitting is pretty easy once you get used to it, but if you need any pointers check out this guide. Don't worry about it being specifically for the Spriter's Resource, the Models Resource doesn't have its own guide but the process should be similar. I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions, I'll be happy to help in any way that I can!
Aye aye!
Thanks!
I already started by submitting a few, hope it all goes well Ouch!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Hi! Im Nezha and I have no life! So I got Bloodstained models <.< - by Nezha - 06-26-2020, 01:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)