Hopefully this works.
I also forgot to save as so I sent a really early version to get submitted.
I also forgot to save as so I sent a really early version to get submitted.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Idon't know what's wrong with my sprites
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Idon't know what's wrong with my sprites - by Sonikko - 06-23-2020, 03:54 PM
RE: Idon't know what's wrong with my sprites - by Paraemon - 06-23-2020, 04:17 PM
RE: Idon't know what's wrong with my sprites - by jace1313 - 06-23-2020, 05:23 PM
RE: Idon't know what's wrong with my sprites - by Sonikko - 06-24-2020, 08:04 AM
RE: Idon't know what's wrong with my sprites - by Paraemon - 06-24-2020, 08:06 AM
RE: Idon't know what's wrong with my sprites - by jace1313 - 06-24-2020, 09:41 AM
RE: Idon't know what's wrong with my sprites - by Sonikko - 06-24-2020, 10:14 AM
RE: Idon't know what's wrong with my sprites - by Ton - 06-24-2020, 10:38 AM
|