Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: who think's i'm a terrible spriter?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
me
16.67%
1 16.67%
not me
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

what's wrong with metal knux (dead)
#7
Looking good! I'd say maybe pull back the bottom part of the muzzle (snout?) a little bit while keeping the nose where it is. And, at the risk of sounding like a hypocrite, I'm wondering if just a little bit of a black line would help accentuate the hair (I guess they'd technically be quills huh?). Like maybe try an arc connecting the muzzle to the top of the eye (the one on our right/his left).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: what's wrong with this piece o' crap? - by Spriter Theo - 06-22-2020, 10:06 PM
RE: what's wrong with metal knux - by DogToon64 - 08-07-2020, 05:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)