Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Yet Another Forum Introduction
#6
(06-21-2020, 03:55 PM)Spriter Theo Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 01:25 PM)NotSoMagical Wrote: Thanks! It's pretty fun to try different styles as practice, and as of now I am just studying anything that I think looks neat. You may see my work some day soon!

I'm glad to hear that! I'm curious, what styles do you like? I'm a big fan of the Jump Ultimate Stars style as well as the Tales of the World style myself.

While my favorite styles are some that I've never worked with, I could definitely mention Owlboy's or Chrono Trigger, in styles I've already worked with, definitely Classic Mega Man or VVVVVV, as simple as those are it's pretty fun to make stuff for those.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Yet Another Forum Introduction - by NotSoMagical - 06-17-2020, 11:22 PM
RE: Yet Another Forum Introduction - by Emi-Ozuna - 06-19-2020, 01:21 AM
RE: Yet Another Forum Introduction - by NotSoMagical - 06-21-2020, 09:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)