Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Kingdom Hearts model
#1
Hey there.  Smile

I'm trying to get the model of Monstro the whale (not the maps, but the actual character). I've attempted a couple of (likely outdated) tutorials I found online, and successfully dumped character models from KH1, but after looking through them all on Noesis, the model I'm looking for was nowhere to be found. I've attempted trying other games like BBSFM and DDD, and was even less successful with them.

I was wondering if someone can help me out, maybe rip it for me since I'm having rotten luck.


Messages In This Thread
Kingdom Hearts model - by Excalibur94 - 06-08-2020, 02:28 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts model - by whitepaopu - 06-09-2020, 07:19 AM
RE: Kingdom Hearts model - by Excalibur94 - 06-09-2020, 12:22 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts model - by whitepaopu - 06-09-2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts model - by Excalibur94 - 06-09-2020, 06:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)