Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Looking for any Sayonara Wild Hearts models
#1
Heart 
I'd like to use any model from Sayonara Wild Hearts as an avatar in VRChat (meaning I have to be able to open them in Unity), but I don't own the game for PC, only Apple TV and Switch, so there's no way I could rip them myself. It doesn't need to be rigged, as they're all humanoid, and could be rigged using Mixamo, or if they're not humanoid, they could just be a genaric rigged avatar. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my request, even if you don't do this for me.


Messages In This Thread
Looking for any Sayonara Wild Hearts models - by Brayton1234567 - 05-27-2020, 07:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)