05-16-2020, 04:49 PM
I also recently noticed we're getting the JP engine upgrade from Unity 5 to Unity 2018; should I wait until we get the update for easier extraction or should I do so now before it changes the filesystems/load methods?
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
How do I get started dumping mobile games with BlueStacks?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
How do I get started dumping mobile games with BlueStacks? - by Pikochuhascello - 04-29-2020, 05:24 PM
RE: How do I get started dumping mobile games with BlueStacks? - by duke1102 - 05-08-2020, 11:11 AM
RE: How do I get started dumping mobile games with BlueStacks? - by Deathbringer - 05-08-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: How do I get started dumping mobile games with BlueStacks? - by Pikochuhascello - 05-16-2020, 04:49 PM
RE: How do I get started dumping mobile games with BlueStacks? - by Red Lightfoot - 12-22-2022, 07:20 PM
|