Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Need Help ripping Shield Hero characters models from The Alchemist Code (Unity files)
#2
I can give it a shot... I also suggest the AssetStudio tool, which can (Usually) let you view all the assets of Unity-based games. It's how I'm ripping Dragonvale World

EDIT: My computer crashed three times because of how many freaking asset files this game has. AssetStudio works, I found some assets, hidden in the new_win32 folder, but even trying to cut that folder into smaller sections made my computer crash the 2nd and 3rd times, so, you're on your own.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Need Help ripping Shield Hero characters models from The Alchemist Code (Unity files) - by Pixel3r - 05-06-2020, 02:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)