Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Help with .byte files
#7
(05-01-2020, 02:46 AM)borboric Wrote: hi I'm interested in the 3d models from BBS too, you succeeded?

No, unfortunately. I still haven't found out how to decrypt them. I tried opening them up in a hex editor, but the header for the models (the .byte files) is just "KLab" and I'm not sure where to go from here.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help with .byte files - by xaesk - 04-26-2020, 10:49 PM
RE: Help with .byte files - by Pingus! - 04-27-2020, 07:30 AM
RE: Help with .byte files - by xaesk - 04-27-2020, 12:55 PM
RE: Help with .byte files - by Pingus! - 04-27-2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Help with .byte files - by xaesk - 04-27-2020, 02:44 PM
RE: Help with .byte files - by borboric - 05-01-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: Help with .byte files - by xaesk - 05-03-2020, 02:13 PM
RE: Help with .byte files - by borboric - 05-16-2020, 11:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)