Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[Tutorial] Ripping Guide for Animal Crossing New Horizons
#38
(04-28-2020, 09:15 PM)thezebradude1 Wrote:
(04-28-2020, 06:50 PM)Darkliger01 Wrote: Hey guys. I'm trying to get the models, using the new guide. In the command prompt, I entered the command line and it says "[WARN] prod.keys does not exist", even though the prod.keys file is in the same folder as the game's nsp and the hactool program.

Why does it say that?

I had trouble with that as well.
Apparently, you're supposed to make a new directory in your C: (or some other letter for the main) drive (Ex. C:\Users\User\), named ".switch" without the quotes.
Put your prod.keys there and it should work.

I'm still getting that error. Sad
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] Ripping Guide for Animal Crossing New Horizons - by Darkliger01 - 04-28-2020, 11:54 PM
How to fit the animation in NPC? - by chomil96 - 12-07-2021, 03:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)