04-21-2020, 11:11 AM
honestly, I just use this to rip loads of Wii U and switch game: https://github.com/KillzXGaming/Switch-Toolbox
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
how do I rip models from wii u?
|
|
04-21-2020, 11:11 AM
honestly, I just use this to rip loads of Wii U and switch game: https://github.com/KillzXGaming/Switch-Toolbox
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
how do I rip models from wii u? - by Heropon - 04-19-2020, 04:56 PM
RE: how do I rip models from wii u? - by rveyrand - 04-21-2020, 11:11 AM
RE: how do I rip models from wii u? - by John Spoop - 02-01-2021, 03:57 PM
RE: how do I rip models from wii u? - by Demonslayerx8 - 02-05-2021, 01:33 AM
RE: how do I rip models from wii u? - by TheVG Harvester - 02-06-2021, 06:13 PM
RE: how do I rip models from wii u? - by JetTheFox96 - 04-19-2021, 06:22 PM
|