Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Official Name Change Log and Requests
Hello, I've never submitted or posted much but I'm hoping to change that soon. Could I please have my username changed to be MishuK9? If it's possible, could I also have my submitter name changed to MishuK9 as well (if it isn't already. Apologies, I'm a bit unfamiliar.) Thank you in advance.

Done!
-Petie
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Official Name Change Log and Requests - by Petie - 01-18-2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - by MishuK9 - 04-10-2020, 11:48 PM
Name changing - by KIB22 - 03-26-2021, 01:26 PM
Name Change - by Lunarr_3CL1PS3 - 09-24-2023, 10:12 AM
Username (and Submitter) Changes - by Caffetap - 10-14-2024, 12:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)