Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[HELP] JAM files
#3
(10-19-2016, 05:33 PM)throast Wrote: I'm trying to rip a few levels from the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory GameCube game but there are these .jam files allover. I've never seen these before. Google doesn't offer solutions either. Does anyone of you know what to do with them? I've attached a screenshots of the files so you can see yourself.
I found a program that can extract them - Watto Studios' Game Extractor. I've been able to extract the .jam files, but not much beyond that.
   


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[HELP] JAM files - by throast - 10-19-2016, 05:33 PM
RE: [HELP] JAM files - by Xiron - 10-24-2016, 05:01 AM
RE: [HELP] JAM files - by LowPolyBunny - 04-09-2020, 05:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)