Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Updating old uploads
#1
Heyo, not sure where else to ask this,

So I uploaded some sounds a long time ago (in like 2012 or something, I must've been 14) and I want to go back and redo them. I originally recorded them by just using the sound test option on my PSP, and they're a bit too loud and fuzzy for my liking. I'd like to actually rip them.

How would I go about replacing an old upload?

Thanks
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Updating old uploads - by Unknowni123 - 03-20-2020, 10:29 PM
RE: Updating old uploads - by Random Talking Bush - 03-20-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: Updating old uploads - by Unknowni123 - 03-20-2020, 11:07 PM
RE: Updating old uploads - by Petie - 03-20-2020, 10:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)