Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mame Won't Load a Game For Me. Help?
#1
I'm wanting to rip sprites from the arcade version of Captain America and the Avengers, however I can't boot up the game because Mame keeps giving me this message every time I try to load the ROM:

The selected machine is missing one or more required ROM or CHD images. Please select a different machine.

I don't understand. I'm quite certain the version of the ROM I downloaded (Asia Rev 1.4) is the parent ROM, but I keep getting the same message over and over again. Angry Could someone who's ripped sprites from this game please help me out here?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mame Won't Load a Game For Me. Help? - by Neon Streak - 03-20-2020, 12:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)