Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

15 or 16 years later
#3
I don't come here anymore but upon reading your post, I want to make sure you'll have something new to read, especially after feeling nostalgic.

I would tone down the white speculars personally, either by removing them or using a lither red to match the skin.

I don't think I'll keep posting here because I've basically moved on, but I felt this compassion and had to share it with you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
15 or 16 years later - by Marth - 02-24-2020, 04:55 PM
RE: 15 or 16 years later - by Ton - 02-26-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: 15 or 16 years later - by Gors - 02-28-2020, 08:39 AM
RE: 15 or 16 years later - by JewyB - 03-09-2020, 04:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)