Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

LEGO Dimensions Ripping
#1
Exclamation 
Hey guys, since LEGO Dimensions now runs on CEMU, I'm planning on ripping the Sonic models from the game, because we have no public release of these models. (I know a couple of people who ripped the models, but I guess they didn't want to release them? No idea. Surprise )

I've heard that LEGO games are impossible to rip, hence why we have very few models from the Star Wars games. I tried ripping some models, using QuickBMS and TTGames Explorer, but to no avail. I'm now trying it again on a different laptop, so any tips, suggestions, recommendations, should I know about? Cute
Reply


Messages In This Thread
LEGO Dimensions Ripping - by MrLoogie363 - 02-23-2020, 11:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)