I have ripped a little bit of Yoshi's sprite in the OG Mario Tennis on the Virtual Boy, but am wondering if anyone would like to help me get the rest of the characters up on the site as the game is'int even on there! The method I used was through pixel perfect screenshots through the only emulator I know of that works well enough, MESS.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Mario Tennis Virtual Boy Ripping Project
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Mario Tennis Virtual Boy Ripping Project - by teh_supar_hackr - 02-23-2020, 03:20 AM
RE: Mario Tennis Virtual Boy Ripping Project - by Raccoon Sam - 02-23-2020, 09:56 AM
RE: Mario Tennis Virtual Boy Ripping Project - by teh_supar_hackr - 08-10-2020, 04:01 AM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

