Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Help needed with .tpx files
#11
(09-03-2019, 06:18 PM)1percentcrit Wrote: Wow, that’s very impressive! I tried it out and it works like a charm. Thanks for explaining the know-how behind the files Akaiji and Simpsons Dumper. I was in the dark since this is my first time dealing with ripping.

Thank you so much @Simpsons Dumper and @Akaiji. I appreciate you both! :D

I can't send a private message because it's disabled and this is the only way to reply.

Sure, and thanks for the message, I'm quite pleased to know my tool worked.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help needed with .tpx files - by 1percentcrit - 09-01-2019, 05:42 AM
RE: Help needed with .tpx files - by 1percentcrit - 09-01-2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Help needed with .tpx files - by 1percentcrit - 09-03-2019, 01:06 PM
RE: Help needed with .tpx files - by 1percentcrit - 09-03-2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Help needed with .tpx files - by Akaiji - 09-03-2019, 02:59 PM
RE: Help needed with .tpx files - by synarthrose - 10-24-2024, 02:52 AM
RE: Help needed with .tpx files - by 1percentcrit - 09-03-2019, 06:18 PM
RE: Help needed with .tpx files - by Akaiji - 02-10-2020, 10:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)