02-08-2020, 06:12 PM
You guys have another person interested in ripping those models !
I have been searching for a thread like this ever since the game came out. I hope we can make progress into importing the models and if possible animations into (.fbx) for 3DS Max and UE4
!
I any of you want the models because your building your own Pokemon game, pm me, I would be interested in knowing what you are working on.
I'm counting on you !
I have been searching for a thread like this ever since the game came out. I hope we can make progress into importing the models and if possible animations into (.fbx) for 3DS Max and UE4
!I any of you want the models because your building your own Pokemon game, pm me, I would be interested in knowing what you are working on.
I'm counting on you !

