Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ninjaripper not ripping correctly for Pokemon Rumble
#1
Recently I begun ripping models from Pokemon rumble rush from the emulator Nox with the program ninjaripper. I have come across the problem that some of the model's textures are all over the place or just messed up. I would like to know if there is a solution to the problem or another program in which I can use to rip models with or a way to edit the Uv mapping in blender(If this is the case please instruct me on how to complete this task). I would greatly appreciate an answer and thank you for taking your time to read my request
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ninjaripper not ripping correctly for Pokemon Rumble - by crafter21 - 02-03-2020, 11:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)