Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping from High Voltage Software games?
#3
I'm back. Going through the PS2 version's files with Dragon Unpacker has been MUCH more successful. Unfortunately I still can't find out just where the hell the models are, but I might have found the textures/other images. I think they might be stored as .PGG, .PKA, and .PNT files, considering Notepad++ gives me nothing but garbage when opening them. Unfortunately I can't find anything about these file formats online other than .PNT, which is a MacPaint file, but I don't have a Mac and I doubt I'd be able to open it anyway.

The GCN version uses TPLs, which is the standard GameCube/Wii image format. Unfortunately, almost every single TPL editor online is only compatible with Mario Kart Wii and can't read any other TPL.

Anyone? Please?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping from High Voltage Software games? - by SpongeBat1 - 01-20-2020, 11:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)