Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping from AVGN Adventures 1?
#2
You can extract avgn.exe with various extractors. I think 7-Zip should work. The files are hidden so be sure you have hidden files visible in your file browser. However, unless you just want the software icons, I think we have a problem. The majority of game data seems to be in .extra, but it doesn't seem easy to get much out of this. By trimming the file up to "MZ" in a hex editor, you can make it appear as an executable to your computer, but I'm not sure this helps any. If we look at .text, we can't see any text, so it's possible some compression or encryption is at play.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ripping from AVGN Adventures 1? - by planetshaper - 01-08-2020, 04:44 PM
RE: Ripping from AVGN Adventures 1? - by Simpsons Dumper - 01-09-2020, 11:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)