Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Secret Santa 2019
#10
My apologies! I was more busy than expected on the day so this is coming a little late. But here are the gifts!


[SPOILER=For Ziella]
[Image: 4bvPn2m.png]
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=For DemonLemon]
[Image: OfeO9Pw.png]
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=For MrPr1993]
Quote:To MrPr1993

Hopefully you're having an amazing Christmas. I gotta say, I love how your games coming along, and I love Shaundi as a character, good job with that!

Unfortunatly due to unexpected circumstances I had to restart my gift from scratch and didn't want to be rushed as there is no way I was gonna get it done by the due date.
The good news is that I'm still going to finish it up and get it sent to you as soon as its finished, it will just take a little longer then expected.

Sincerely,
Your Secret Santa.
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=For Hiynastrike]
[Image: 2MzCQF4.png]
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=For Sarara Shiki-kan]
[Image: CUDHZvU.jpg]
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=For Harry44]
[Image: TjsVE2E.jpg]
[/SPOILER]



Merry Christmas and happy holidays all!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Secret Santa 2019 - by puggsoy - 12-06-2019, 04:57 AM
RE: Secret Santa 2019 - by Ziella - 12-06-2019, 07:45 AM
RE: Secret Santa 2019 - by Demonlemon - 12-06-2019, 12:40 PM
RE: Secret Santa 2019 - by MrPr1993 - 12-07-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: Secret Santa 2019 - by Hiynastrike - 12-07-2019, 11:20 PM
RE: Secret Santa 2019 - by Sarara Shiki-kan - 12-08-2019, 12:56 PM
RE: Secret Santa 2019 - by Harry44 - 12-08-2019, 02:57 PM
RE: Secret Santa 2019 - by puggsoy - 12-09-2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Secret Santa 2019 - by Demonlemon - 12-25-2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Secret Santa 2019 - by puggsoy - 12-25-2019, 07:42 PM
RE: Secret Santa 2019 - by MrPr1993 - 12-25-2019, 08:37 PM
RE: Secret Santa 2019 - by Demonlemon - 12-29-2019, 06:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)