Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

SaGa Frontier 2 Backgrounds
#7
Hi! Do you have the Japanese version of the game (SLPS 019.90) ? If you mount that BIN/CUE, you'll notice it has way more files than the US version. That's where I ripped the images from.

From there, you just need to discover the pixel data, palette data, data structures in width, height, position x,y (and in BATTLE, drawing position x,y). See if you can understand when you open them with different programs.

By the way, do you have a copy of SaGa Frontier 2 Art Book? I need to identify those unamed NPCs. I really don't know what to call them besides "chr000_bin", and TSR reject those names...

I dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, Happy Holiday and have fun!
- Rufas
Reply


Messages In This Thread
SaGa Frontier 2 Backgrounds - by Zoroar - 01-29-2019, 03:40 AM
RE: SaGa Frontier 2 Backgrounds - by Magma MK-II - 01-29-2019, 08:22 AM
RE: SaGa Frontier 2 Backgrounds - by Zoroar - 01-29-2019, 12:20 PM
RE: SaGa Frontier 2 Backgrounds - by squall789 - 06-11-2019, 01:43 AM
RE: SaGa Frontier 2 Backgrounds - by Zoroar - 12-16-2019, 05:02 PM
RE: SaGa Frontier 2 Backgrounds - by rufaswan - 12-12-2019, 03:17 PM
RE: SaGa Frontier 2 Backgrounds - by rufaswan - 12-17-2019, 06:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)