Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
#1
Music 
Hello, once again!

I've submitted some sounds from the game 'Birth By Sleep', an installment of the Kingdom Hearts series made for the PSP. I've pretty much done all of the sounds for this game, but, as you may see, they are not labelled. Once again, this is because there are over 2,000 sounds for the game, which would take a LOT of time to order, which I cannot be bothered for. If you want to take on the task, feel free! Let me know if you want to do it, as I might help...

See ya!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by FormerUser2 - 12-17-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by Pingus! - 12-17-2019, 06:22 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by Petie - 12-17-2019, 06:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)